Access our comprehensive
search facility - every course
& every resource
- Postgraduate Programmes
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Professional Course Programmes
- Leadership &
- Short Courses -
Finance & Law
- Short Courses - IT & E-Commerce
- Short Courses -
- Conferences / Seminars / Other initiatives
- Professional Body Events
We work with leading professional bodies in each sector of business to ensure the most up to date and highest quality learning programmes for our students.
The PCIAM has been recognised by the FSA as a transitional and acceptable exam for the Retail Distribution Review. Existing Advisers who hold or obtain the Level 3 PCIAM will need to fill gaps in their qualification with structured learning, to meet the new standard.
Further information can be obtained at the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment at www.CISI.org if you are unsure which Gap Fill you need to undertake, please contact the Institute on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Course Dates: 20/11/2014
An intermediate level programme resulting in a professional qualification6 months' durationCompletion of one assignment and one open book examinationComprehensive detailed course materials that can be used in the workplaceWritten and delivered by experienced industry practitionersExtensive support and resource materialAwarded in association with University of Manchester Business SchoolRecognised by regulatory authorities worldwide
What you will learn
Next Course Dates: 26/11/2014 (more dates available)
The International Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering is a professional qualification with academic accreditation. The Diploma provides an international benchmark of professional competence for anti-money laundering professionals within the financial services sector.
Next Course Dates: 27/11/2014 (more dates available)
The key objectives of this course are:
- Understand the PRINCE2® method at the Foundation and, where chosen, the Practitioner levels.
- Understand how to apply the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment.
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management.
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
Next Course Dates: 01/12/2014 (more dates available)