Access our comprehensive
search facility - every course
& every resource
- Postgraduate Programmes
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Professional Course Programmes
- Leadership &
- Short Courses -
Finance & Law
- Short Courses - IT & E-Commerce
- Short Courses -
- Conferences / Seminars / Other initiatives
- Professional Body Events
We work with leading professional bodies in each sector of business to ensure the most up to date and highest quality learning programmes for our students.
The International Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering is a professional qualification with academic accreditation. The Diploma provides an international benchmark of professional competence for anti-money laundering professionals within the financial services sector.
Next Course Dates: 27/11/2014 (more dates available)
The key objectives of this course are:
- Understand the PRINCE2® method at the Foundation and, where chosen, the Practitioner levels.
- Understand how to apply the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment.
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management.
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
Next Course Dates: 01/12/2014 (more dates available)
The ICA Certificate in Compliance is a professional qualification awarded in association with the University of Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
This course provides a good introduction to compliance and the contextual understanding you need so you approach your responsibilities with confidence.
Next Course Dates: 04/12/2014
The ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention is a new professional qualification awarded in association with the University of Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
Financial Crime is constantly evolving. As one threat is countered, another emerges. Everyone within an organisation has a part to play in protecting the firm and this course provides practical knowledge and useful skills in financial crime prevention.
Next Course Dates: 09/12/2014