Accuracy and Attention to Detail
This one day programme will cover useful techniques and tips to improve your accuracy.
Quality matters more than ever, yet we find ourselves making silly mistakes due to the ever increasing need to work within tight timeframes. Getting it right first time will enhance your reputation, save time and improve your professional competence. Enhance your skills to position yourself for success.
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who needs to position themselves to be better able to consistently produce high quality work and those who are interested in learning skills and techniques that are proven to optimise personal performance.
- Job analysis and risk assessment
- Developing effective thinking patterns
- Knowledge, skills and behaviours that support quality
- Preparing to be future focused
- Thinking tools and exercises – the right approach for the right task
- Proof reading as opposed to reading
- Brain training that supports quality inputs and outputs
- Learning from others in order to avoid obvious mistakes
- Watch out for blind spots and use techniques to reduce them
- Identifying useful digit by digit patterns and sequences
- Breaking down the marks on the page
- Designing your personalised tool kit.
As a result of this learning, you will feel more confident in your own ability to consistently produce quality work and have tangible evidence of having done so. The personalised tool kit you take away will enable you to successfully apply your new learning within your own workplace setting.
Channel Islands Training & Development (CITD) has been providing quality training in the Channel Islands and further afield for many years. The tutor Sally Gallichan is a Fellow of CMI and a qualified FE/HE Lecturer. She has a particular interest in supporting learners to achieve their full potential including those with specific needs (Dyslexia, ASD, Dyscalculia, mental health issues and cognitive disorders). Her teaching portfolio includes delivery of Functional Skills, GCSEs, CIPD, CMI and Foundation Degree programmes in Jersey. As a qualified Assessor and IV Sally is very familiar with managing quality.
Outside of her academic delivery Sally delivers commercial training (management, personal development) in Jersey, Guernsey, IOM and England on behalf of CITD. She also provides HR Consultancy services locally. This work includes: 1:1 coaching, TNA projects, review/design of employment terms and handbooks, employee surveys and the design of competency frameworks. She has also been involved in government initiatives to support the long term unemployed back into work, a graduate internship programme targeting non-traditional career routes, a skills development grant initiative and apprenticeship training programmes.