Sales & Marketing
An Introduction to Online Marketing
This one day workshop will highlight how marketing has changed, how it continues to evolve in our digital world and how important it is to plan ahead and integrate future changes.
A brilliant opportunity to learn new skills that will give you a real marketing edge and learn practical methods that can benefit your business immediately.
If you are ready to embrace this very exciting opportunity, your company, your employees, and your clients will all benefit from operating with a fresh and dynamic online mind-set.
- Online marketing and benefits
- How to move forward in achieving an online marketing edge, based on clear business goals.
The resources available to us:
- Web development and web design
- An introduction to platforms such as Google Analytics
- Pay per click advertising
- Techniques to help with search engine optimisation
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and the importance of knowing our customers
- How to use affiliate marketing to increase revenue
- Social media and online reputation management
- E-mail marketing.
Korinne Le Page has over 25 years experience in training, management development, coaching and counselling. Her background is in training management and teams both nationally and internationally, initially with British Airways and latterly in a variety of market sectors.
Korinne has also worked as an operational manager in customer service, managing teams in challenging environments, and also ran her own business for several years. She has a comprehensive understanding of business requirements, appreciating in particular the importance of providing seamless customer service.