AML and CFT for Directors and Senior Management
A comprehensive and interactive refresher AML (Anti Money Laundering) and CFT (Combating the Financing of Terrorism) course aimed at directors and senior management of financial services businesses in Guernsey.
The workshop will be interactive by way of exercises/case studies and will advise or remind delegates as to:
- The act of money laundering and how an offence is constituted under the legislation
- Terrorist financing and the differences between that and money laundering
- Suspicion, suspicious transaction reports and tipping off
- Client risk
- Board responsibilities and duties
- Risk rating
- Compliance function.
Emma Mauger TEP,Dip( ITM),FICA, Int.dip (COMP), Int.dip (AML), Int.dip (FinCrime)
– Emma was born in London and educated at the Guernsey Grammar School. She has over 20 years industry experience and is one of only a handful of people worldwide to hold all three ICA Diplomas delivered via Manchester University: ICA International Diploma in Compliance, in Financial Crime Prevention and ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering. In addition Emma is a fully qualified STEP member and a member of the IoD.