Managers and leaders in today’s workplace are battling more often with the balance of resource allocation between task and people.
This delegation skills workshop will guide candidates through the process of effective delegation to ensure a positive outcome for all concerned.
- Identify appropriate tasks and assignments to delegate to a subordinate
- Identify five levels of delegation and when to use each type of delegation
- How to delegate responsibility and accountability
- How to ensure delegation is a developmental experience for the subordinate
- Use appropriate reporting mechanisms to monitor delegated tasks.
Susie Crowder, BA Hons, MBA, CMgr, FCMI
Having established and managed a small business training and management consultancy business for a number of years, Susie holds a small portfolio of Non-Executive Director and independent consultant positions, including that of a wealth management business, technology business and a FTSE 350 listed hedge fund. She is well travelled and hold a good level of knowledge of the regulatory environment, corporate governance, risk, strategy development and execution.