NEW – Excellence in Customer Service
This course will provide a solid general grounding in customer service skills relevant across a range of sectors.
During the delivery of the key themes, the tutor will use a variety of training techniques and exercises to explore the delegates’ thoughts and approach to customer service.
What is Excellent Customer Service?
- What does it look and feel like?
- How do you deliver it?
- How to establish what the customer wants?
Values and Behaviours
- How to set expectations (customer and employee)
- How to take the initiative
- Recognising the value of taking responsibility
- Recognising the value of being accountable
- How to adopt a “can do” attitude
- How and when to go “above and beyond?”
- Tailoring your approach to meet with the needs of the customer
Customer Service Skills
- Building rapport
- Dealing with conflict
- The appropriate use of assertion
After attending this course, delegates will understand the importance of providing excellent customer service and the impact that this can have on their organisation. They will learn new skills to assist them in increasing customer satisfaction through improved communication which, in turn, should lead to the acquisition of new customers, retention of existing customers and customer loyalty.
Founder of BIS, Richard Hamilton has almost 30 years of experience within the private sector, fulfilling senior roles in highly competitive and prominent local and international businesses. Throughout his career, he has always believed that people are the most valuable asset that any organisation has at their disposal.
Richard works with companies and individuals to identify what is required to take employees to the next level and has first-hand experience and a proven track record on the delivery of a wide range of courses.
The most successful companies that Richard has experienced are those that recognised the value of their key people and fully utilised their skills and capabilities to drive winning business strategies.