This supervisory skills workshop assumes limited previous people management experience and progressively develops delegates through a series of practical tasks, ultimately providing a foundation for excellence in supervisory skills.
- Key management skills, qualities and characteristics
- Understanding personal development as a supervisor
- Improving team performance
- Managing communication
- Performance development; understanding the corporate landscape
- Time management and prioritisation
- Team work and leadership
- Managing difficult situations and conflicts.
Susie Crowder, BA Hons, MBA, CMgr, FCMI
Having established and managed a small business training and management consultancy business for a number of years, Susie holds a small portfolio of Non-Executive Director and independent consultant positions, including that of a wealth management business, technology business and a FTSE 350 listed hedge fund. She is well travelled and hold a good level of knowledge of the regulatory environment, corporate governance, risk, strategy development and execution.